Thursday, May 04, 2006

Johor Bahru

Hmmmm.. I haven't been doing anything exciting lately, apart from suffering endless bouts of coughing fits, therefore I shall blog about something backdated - my trip to JB last month!

This was my first trip to JB in six years! The last time I went was in 2000 with my parents, we just passed through JB to go to KL. To think we used to go there almost every holiday, when I was younger....

This time, I went with my baby and his two friends Ian and Eldridge.

We set off early in the morning, at least we tried to set off early..

We didn't take much photos because there wasn't anything REALLY that special enough for me to take my camera out and risk it being snatched away by thugs - okay, I'm just being a little dramatic...

My baby at the wheel.... Or maybe falling asleep?

This is me!

And this is us...

We had sushi...

Takopochi? I think so...

I love EEL... Unagi!

Beancurd Skin with Egg Sushi...

My Beef Sukiyaki Set

Tofu...

Salmon Sashimi - I think we had three plates of this!

On the way home...

We did some shopping at Carrefour and Holiday Plaza before heading home as everyone was a little to tired and full to stay until dinner. It was not a bad idea since we manage to beat the causeway jam as well! We saw a Ferrari and a Lamborgini at the Malaysian Immigration Checkpoint, what are the odds of that? Seeing two expensive cars travelling together... Hmmm...

I bought some snacks and of course - CHEWING GUM! I got my favourite Julie's biscuits.. Peanut Butter and Cheese flavoured. My baby got me a nice top that I picked out as well... Will post a picture of me wearing it one day. He also bought a truckload of games and movies home...

Alright, time for me to sleep!

Lights out~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooOOoo You unwittingly sabo your bf you know ?? You said he bought a truckload of movies n games home...
tsk tsk ... remember , prison got no broadband.. and NO DVD player & PS2 !!

Superman.

04 May, 2006 23:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home