Thursday, May 04, 2006

My Favourite Idol

Katharine McPhee
Katharine McPhee. It's impossible not to like her!

8 Comments:

Blogger melmel said...

my favourite too!! don't u have a nicer photo of her! aiyo... this pic dont do her justice leh.. hehee

04 May, 2006 10:52  
Blogger saccha said...

Not nice meh?? She so pretty here leh!! Hmmm.. I'll go find....

04 May, 2006 14:40  
Blogger Dada said...

Haha. I don't even know who she is.

04 May, 2006 15:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EEE...... Not nice...

I go For TauFik Batisa...

He my Idol....

Or at least the Botak in present Idol....

Ronin

04 May, 2006 22:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OoOOoo You just unwittingly sabo your bf , by saying he brought home a truckload of DVDs & movies ...

Remember, Prison got no broadband , and may i add NO PS2 and DVD Player !!

Superman

05 May, 2006 01:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So far, There is no law for owning pirated stuff, as it is the a civil case rather than a criminal case.

No wonder you wear your undies on the outside.

Archangel

05 May, 2006 12:51  
Blogger saccha said...

Tink,
She's from american idol lah! I believe she's the same age as you...

Ronin,
I like Chris Daughtry too.. Just don't like the whole rocker thing.. I prefer Bo Bice actually.. He's more versatile.

Superman,
I did not unwittingly sabo anybody, you however, unwittingly made assumptions as to where the games and movies in question were bought from... :)

Archangel,
Good thinking!

05 May, 2006 13:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah you assumed that its my underwear ...

I wore yours lah ..

Superman

07 May, 2006 03:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home