Working Way
Today is my third day of work.
Every morning I am reminded why Singaporeans can be so detestable sometimes.
We can be the most depressing bunch of people in the morning. Just look around the next time you board the train in the morning, you'll realised that all everyone does is sulk and look like everyone else in the whole wide world owes them a living. It's just such a cheerless environment that the exuberance exuding from my not-quite-as-cheery-as-before-but-still-cheery self just seems to get extinguished the moment I set foot on the train. At least I still have my mum who sometimes is forced to put up with my nonsense on the way to work...
Seriously, I'm not a morning person but I do the whole eye contact and smile thing all the time. I think it's an Aussie thing. Now I think the people here find my behaviour strange... But I don't feel like I can change now... It's quite sad... No one smiles back at me...
*saccha sighs*
I miss friendly people.
Maybe I just miss him....
Every morning I am reminded why Singaporeans can be so detestable sometimes.
We can be the most depressing bunch of people in the morning. Just look around the next time you board the train in the morning, you'll realised that all everyone does is sulk and look like everyone else in the whole wide world owes them a living. It's just such a cheerless environment that the exuberance exuding from my not-quite-as-cheery-as-before-but-still-cheery self just seems to get extinguished the moment I set foot on the train. At least I still have my mum who sometimes is forced to put up with my nonsense on the way to work...
Seriously, I'm not a morning person but I do the whole eye contact and smile thing all the time. I think it's an Aussie thing. Now I think the people here find my behaviour strange... But I don't feel like I can change now... It's quite sad... No one smiles back at me...
*saccha sighs*
I miss friendly people.
Maybe I just miss him....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home