It's Killing Me
The heat is killing me!
I CANNOT STAND IT ANYMORE.
I feel like I'm getting cooked whenever I'm outdoors.
It is very UNBEARABLE.
Argghhh! This wretched weather!
I was at the Australian Open again today because I'm addicted to torturing myself with the heat. (Actually I was there to meet up with Quoth's sister.)
I watched Tommy Haas beat Australia's Peter Luczak at the Garden Square, 4-6, 6-3, 6-4, 6-4. Next, I sought shelter at the Vodafone Arena as they had closed the roof due to the activation of the extreme heat policy, it was a match between Kiefer and Ferrero. Kiefer won 6-3, 6-2, 5-7, 6-2. I seldom see any form of emotion expressed by Ferrero but today I saw him slam his racket against the cardboard barrier surronding the courts. I could see him trying but struggling as well.
Kim Clijsters beat Roberta Vinci 6-1, 6-2. She practically didn't even break a drop of sweat for this match.
I was too drained from the heat exhaustion to watch anymore after that so I headed home in a fully air-conditioned taxi.
Phew~
I said goodbye to Peiyi and her ballkids at the airport yesterday. Silas was so cute, giving me a hug before he left, he also said to me, "I got your email, I can email you right?"
"MSN! MSN!", I yelled after him as I saw him disappear into the departure gates.
Peiyi was telling me how sad she was about having to leave Melbourne after two weeks. I asked her if she can imagine how I am feeling having to leave Melbourne after TWO YEARS!
Sigh, I really don't want to think about it anymore. I don't want to someone who keeps wanting the things I know I can't have. It's a miserable road to take and I should not go down that path again. (Whatever will be, will be, the future's not ours to see. Que sera sera)
I was also there to ensure that the excess baggage I passed to her would all go through.
In all, their 13 pieces of luggage amounted to 172.5kg!
I almost fainted at the check-in counter but thank god everything went through.
God Bless Qantas!
I CANNOT STAND IT ANYMORE.
I feel like I'm getting cooked whenever I'm outdoors.
It is very UNBEARABLE.
Argghhh! This wretched weather!
I was at the Australian Open again today because I'm addicted to torturing myself with the heat. (Actually I was there to meet up with Quoth's sister.)
I watched Tommy Haas beat Australia's Peter Luczak at the Garden Square, 4-6, 6-3, 6-4, 6-4. Next, I sought shelter at the Vodafone Arena as they had closed the roof due to the activation of the extreme heat policy, it was a match between Kiefer and Ferrero. Kiefer won 6-3, 6-2, 5-7, 6-2. I seldom see any form of emotion expressed by Ferrero but today I saw him slam his racket against the cardboard barrier surronding the courts. I could see him trying but struggling as well.
Kim Clijsters beat Roberta Vinci 6-1, 6-2. She practically didn't even break a drop of sweat for this match.
I was too drained from the heat exhaustion to watch anymore after that so I headed home in a fully air-conditioned taxi.
Phew~
I said goodbye to Peiyi and her ballkids at the airport yesterday. Silas was so cute, giving me a hug before he left, he also said to me, "I got your email, I can email you right?"
"MSN! MSN!", I yelled after him as I saw him disappear into the departure gates.
Peiyi was telling me how sad she was about having to leave Melbourne after two weeks. I asked her if she can imagine how I am feeling having to leave Melbourne after TWO YEARS!
Sigh, I really don't want to think about it anymore. I don't want to someone who keeps wanting the things I know I can't have. It's a miserable road to take and I should not go down that path again. (Whatever will be, will be, the future's not ours to see. Que sera sera)
I was also there to ensure that the excess baggage I passed to her would all go through.
In all, their 13 pieces of luggage amounted to 172.5kg!
I almost fainted at the check-in counter but thank god everything went through.
God Bless Qantas!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home