Since I've Been Back
So sorry I've not been updating for so long!
It's been only less than two week since I've been back, but it feels so long since I've left Melbourne.
It's a combination of reasons.
Firstly, I had a lot of unpacking to do and it needed to be done before the first day of Chinese New Year. I had two boxes of clothes, two boxes of shoes and other miscellenous stuff lying around in the living room. There were five luggages from Melbourne brought back by myself, my parents and other friends. I've since cleared all except two luggages and one big box of winter clothing which I have no idea what to do with it at the moment. Believe it or not after all the hardwork some people still thought that my room was messy. Sigh. Sometimes I don't know why I even bother.
Secondly, I've been feeling quite drained emotionally and physically when I just came back from Melbourne. There's been a lot of things on my mind lah. Most of which I don't feel at ease in saying it out loud herefor God forbid that someone close to my heart should get slapped in the face again. Also some family related problems have arisen. It's more like a family feud. Just when I thought my family couldn't get any smaller...
Thirdly, I've been having friends over for Chinese New Year and going visiting as well. Everyone was calling to ask for directions and I could barely give them a clue because I've only been back less than two weeks. But it was still so fun on Sunday, haha. Although I lost quite a bit at majong. I didn't win a single game for three rounds you know. What horried luck! Luckily I won some money the night before at Tavis' place. Also quite suprisingly most people are saying that I've lost weight. It's quite true since I usually tend to overeat in Melbourne. But it brings to my mind one question - WAS I REALLY FAT BEFORE?
Lastly, I've also been running stupid little errands as well. I just converted my driving license (I can drive le, hur hur hur!)- all the drivers in Singapore better be on the alert now. At first I thought I needed the date of issue, but after speaking with Jody, I found out that they don't really check so I decided to try my luck. True enough, they processed my details without asking much questions. I also had to go down to HarbourFront to repair my Canon digital camera. Thank god it was free of charge! The problem was deemed to be a product defect so they repaired it for free and even delivered it to my house! Now that's what I call service.
I'll try to keep updating every now and then, but there's a matter that needs to be resolved first before I can resume normal blogging!
So keep checking back every now and then.... *winks*
It's been only less than two week since I've been back, but it feels so long since I've left Melbourne.
It's a combination of reasons.
Firstly, I had a lot of unpacking to do and it needed to be done before the first day of Chinese New Year. I had two boxes of clothes, two boxes of shoes and other miscellenous stuff lying around in the living room. There were five luggages from Melbourne brought back by myself, my parents and other friends. I've since cleared all except two luggages and one big box of winter clothing which I have no idea what to do with it at the moment. Believe it or not after all the hardwork some people still thought that my room was messy. Sigh. Sometimes I don't know why I even bother.
Secondly, I've been feeling quite drained emotionally and physically when I just came back from Melbourne. There's been a lot of things on my mind lah. Most of which I don't feel at ease in saying it out loud here
Thirdly, I've been having friends over for Chinese New Year and going visiting as well. Everyone was calling to ask for directions and I could barely give them a clue because I've only been back less than two weeks. But it was still so fun on Sunday, haha. Although I lost quite a bit at majong. I didn't win a single game for three rounds you know. What horried luck! Luckily I won some money the night before at Tavis' place. Also quite suprisingly most people are saying that I've lost weight. It's quite true since I usually tend to overeat in Melbourne. But it brings to my mind one question - WAS I REALLY FAT BEFORE?
Lastly, I've also been running stupid little errands as well. I just converted my driving license (I can drive le, hur hur hur!)- all the drivers in Singapore better be on the alert now. At first I thought I needed the date of issue, but after speaking with Jody, I found out that they don't really check so I decided to try my luck. True enough, they processed my details without asking much questions. I also had to go down to HarbourFront to repair my Canon digital camera. Thank god it was free of charge! The problem was deemed to be a product defect so they repaired it for free and even delivered it to my house! Now that's what I call service.
I'll try to keep updating every now and then, but there's a matter that needs to be resolved first before I can resume normal blogging!
So keep checking back every now and then.... *winks*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home