Blogging Again
I decided to stop blogging at the previous hostname because someone who REALLY hates me was reading it.
I felt like the more she read my blog the more she defeated my purpose of having this blog. This blog is meant for people who are close to me or AT THE VERY LEAST not hate me.
She used to read it like the fucking bible every single day. It's like every morning when she wakes up she would log on to the Internet just to read my blog. Sometimes she reads it four to five times a day. I used to think her IP Address was of an avid reader. Imagine my horror when I found out my mistake. She also believes that I was "sending her messages" through my blogs.
However, she has since toned down her obesession with my blog to prove to her boyfriend that she was "trying to improve" her psychologically disturbed behaviour.
Lately, she has started reading my blog again.
I guess apparently she believes that her boyfriend is still hiding things from her.
As if I am going to write about those things knowing that she's reading my blog.
I can be tolerant.
I can be very tolerant if I want to.
But it has come to a point where I just can take it anymore.
I really liked my last hostname.
But I couldn't see an alternative.
Therefore this is my last resort.
The upside is that it feels good to be blogging again. :)
I felt like the more she read my blog the more she defeated my purpose of having this blog. This blog is meant for people who are close to me or AT THE VERY LEAST not hate me.
She used to read it like the fucking bible every single day. It's like every morning when she wakes up she would log on to the Internet just to read my blog. Sometimes she reads it four to five times a day. I used to think her IP Address was of an avid reader. Imagine my horror when I found out my mistake. She also believes that I was "sending her messages" through my blogs.
However, she has since toned down her obesession with my blog to prove to her boyfriend that she was "trying to improve" her psychologically disturbed behaviour.
Lately, she has started reading my blog again.
I guess apparently she believes that her boyfriend is still hiding things from her.
As if I am going to write about those things knowing that she's reading my blog.
I can be tolerant.
I can be very tolerant if I want to.
But it has come to a point where I just can take it anymore.
I really liked my last hostname.
But I couldn't see an alternative.
Therefore this is my last resort.
The upside is that it feels good to be blogging again. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home