Thursday, January 26, 2006

Home Sweet Home

Finally after a 13-hour transit flight, 5 hours longer than necessary.

This will be my last time with MAS. Period.

BUT I think I left my heart back in Melbourne.

How?

*looks at you ponderingly*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh? Back home?

Don't worry, I left my heart in Perth when I came back home too. I wish I'm back there most of the time, especially during army training, a.k.a tedious torturous physical drain to the body...

Anyway, welcome back!

26 January, 2006 23:55  
Blogger saccha said...

Awwww Kevin! (I know it's Kelvin but it's spelled like that right?)

What a suprise that you commented!

Hee.. Didn't know you were reading my blog..

Sigh, I really don't know how to describe my feelings actually. I'm happy to be home but there's just seems to be something missing.

I am feeling quite numb about everything currently. I think it hasn't really hit me yet that I've left Melbourne for good... Or perhaps it could be that I'm just in denial.

For whatever it's worth, it is good to be back! :)

Thanks for dropping a message, nice to hear from you again. :)

27 January, 2006 13:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home