Monday, January 23, 2006

I Have A Big Problem

I've been packing all night and my instincts tells me that I should have shipped more stuff home. I have severely underestimated the things I would have to take home by myself.

I really really don't understand. I've given my parents two big bag of clothes when they came for my graduation. I've shipped home two big boxes of clothes and two small boxes of personal items. I've also given PY a big bag of clothes and a box of other stuff when she came for the Australian Open with her ball kids. And I've just gave away sooooo many items to Simon.

Why are there still so many things ah? I don't understand.

DIE DIE DIE

So many bloody things to take home!

Aiyoh....

Headache.... *pouts at you*

4 Comments:

Blogger melmel said...

wat time u arriving tomorrow??

24 January, 2006 10:35  
Blogger saccha said...

Around midnight!

24 January, 2006 12:03  
Blogger Merv Kwok said...

uh oh. sounds like u have a real big problem

25 January, 2006 17:46  
Blogger saccha said...

I DID!

Fill you guys in later in another post... I'm too fuckin' tired now.

:)

26 January, 2006 03:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home