Monday, March 13, 2006

In The Air Tonight

Lately, my mood has been getting better, suprisingly. Feeling like I'm starting to get out of the whole i-love-you-and-i-can't-live-without-you rut. I'm starting to use my camera again although not in its entirety for the right reasons. Nevertheless, I think that's a good start. At least I hope.

I guess you could say I'm starting to feel more like myself again but I'm not sure how long this will last and how soon I'll start feeling shitty again. I'm pretty sure they have meds for this, feeling so tempted to see a shrink. But I'm not sure if they prescribe drugs to every naive delusional girl that has have her heartbrokened by the same guy three times over that last two years or so... It might take a little convincing I guess... And I guess some cash to spare as well...

Taking full advantage of this rare feeling, I decided I needed to look less drab and so I spent over $40 on haircare products after work today. Just felt so shit about having dried wheat for hair texture. Thank god for Watsons - my personal store. I practically soaked my hair in the hair wax for at least a good 10 minutes although the directions said to leave it in for 1 - 2 minutes. My hair almost felt as soft as silk after the shower and applying a generous coat of hair serum.

Sometimes, I feel that it's just too bothersome for me to even remotely try to be vaguely attractive. I try so hard yet I don't see myself turning any heads - apart from old Chinese uncles sitting around the coffee shops with nothing better to do than perv on me in my low-cut tops and foreign. When some of my friends don't even give two hoots about their appearance but they just have such good complexion and their hair never seems to be out of place. Grrr.. Damn you beautiful people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home