Tai Pan
Yes yes I know, yum cha again!
This time I was at Tai Pan Restaurant in Doncaster East.
I missed quite a few dishes when I was too caught up with the eating part.
But there's still lots to see...
Tai Pan is on the corner of George Street and Blackburn Road.
Luo Bo Gao (White Carrot Cake)
Fried Shrimp Dumplings
Fried Yam Balls
Steamed Eel
Steamed Pork Bums Buns
Octopus - half eaten already lah.
Steamed Prawn Dumplings
Siew Mai (Steamed Pork Dim Sims)
Mango Sago Dessert
Mango Pudding
After yum cha we decided to post with the van!
This time I was at Tai Pan Restaurant in Doncaster East.
I missed quite a few dishes when I was too caught up with the eating part.
But there's still lots to see...
Tai Pan is on the corner of George Street and Blackburn Road.
Luo Bo Gao (White Carrot Cake)
Fried Shrimp Dumplings
Fried Yam Balls
Steamed Eel
Steamed Pork
Octopus - half eaten already lah.
Steamed Prawn Dumplings
Siew Mai (Steamed Pork Dim Sims)
Mango Sago Dessert
Mango Pudding
After yum cha we decided to post with the van!


2 Comments:
eh.. your those 2 frens are sisters? they look so alike in the first pic.. the one on the left is chris's gf rite?
yup on the left is Pam.. the other gal is Jo.. they are just friends, i think it's just the sunnies!
Post a Comment
<< Home