Rattled Nerves
My nerves are a little rattled tonight.
Had a really bad bad driving experience.
I tried to beat the amber light while turning left, hit the kerb which caused my car to swerved over three lanes.
It was so terrifying!
For that two seconds, I really thought I was going to die.
Thank god I didn't get myself or anyone else killed.
God bless Quoth and Alicia.
To think just when my confidence about driving was improving, this had to happen.
Now I'm more convinced that I'm just not meant to drive.
I shall make this a short one.
Quoth removed the girl from my Brighton Beach picture.
Isn't he a genius?
*winks*
Had a really bad bad driving experience.
I tried to beat the amber light while turning left, hit the kerb which caused my car to swerved over three lanes.
It was so terrifying!
For that two seconds, I really thought I was going to die.
Thank god I didn't get myself or anyone else killed.
God bless Quoth and Alicia.
To think just when my confidence about driving was improving, this had to happen.
Now I'm more convinced that I'm just not meant to drive.
I shall make this a short one.
Quoth removed the girl from my Brighton Beach picture.
Isn't he a genius?*winks*


2 Comments:
"Now I'm more convinced that I'm just not meant to drive."
How about: You're just not meant to run amber traffic lights? I'm just glad you had three lanes in which to realise how large your turning circle is.
Yeah, I know it was a bad bad judgement call with the slippery roads after rain as well.
I have to get my car checked sometime this week.
It doesn't feel that healthy anymore. The wheel vibrates a lot when travelling at 60km/h and above. The whole car shakes terribly when it reaches 100km/h.
I think the impact altered the alignment of the front wheels. The steering wheel points at 10 o'clock when travelling straight.
Bugger! :(
Post a Comment
<< Home