Wilsons Promontory

Victoria, Australia
If there's one place you have to go to in Victoria, it's Wilsons Promontory. This is place comes highly recommended by yours truly. It tell you it's truly fanstatic! I had the privilege of going there during the middle of Feburary last year when I had just arrived here in Melbourne.
My dear friend, Queeg, was kind enough to invite me along with a couple of his friends.
One warning though, if you're a physically inactive person like me, do get yourself fit before the trip. There'll be a lot of walking involved. I could barely walk when I got home that night,
This is the view of Norman Bay from the top of Mount Oberon. That's after about 30 minutes of walking uphill. And for a lazy person like me, that was probably equivalent to one year's worth of physical activity for me. If the view wasn't this amazing I would have been very pissed!
This is Tidal River. There's just something about the tranquility that exudes from this place. Very "Lord of the Rings" feel. It feels so majestic that you don't believe what you are seeing before you.
Another part of Tidal River.
Squeaky Beach - where the sand really squeaks! We were one of the few people wondering on this beautiful beach. I've never seen anything more pristine and untouched.PS:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home