The Forum: Pete Murray
I'm really tired and a little out of it.
Just pictures and captions for tonight.
I'm at the Forum with Quoth's elder sister for Pete Murray's concert. Cindy's blessed with sharp Italian features! They also make my slanty eyes look like slits now.
The rest of the gang. A cool bunch of guys! :)
Cindy and her guy, Steve.
The interior of The Forum. The statues are meant to give the stage an outdoor feel to make it like an outdoor concert I presume.
The opening song was "Freedom".
Pete Murray up-close. A little blury though. Optical zoom's not working too good indoors.
Check out the stage lights.
"So Beautiful"... That's the title of the closing number!
Tristan was asking which part of the camera he was suppose to look at...
PS: Never drink on an empty stomach on the first day of your period. I almost blacked-out tonight. Thank god I didn't. Everything else was superb except for that near fainting episode. *thumbs up* :)
Just pictures and captions for tonight.
I'm at the Forum with Quoth's elder sister for Pete Murray's concert. Cindy's blessed with sharp Italian features! They also make my slanty eyes look like slits now.
The rest of the gang. A cool bunch of guys! :)
Cindy and her guy, Steve.
The interior of The Forum. The statues are meant to give the stage an outdoor feel to make it like an outdoor concert I presume.
The opening song was "Freedom".
Pete Murray up-close. A little blury though. Optical zoom's not working too good indoors.
Check out the stage lights.
"So Beautiful"... That's the title of the closing number!
Tristan was asking which part of the camera he was suppose to look at...PS: Never drink on an empty stomach on the first day of your period. I almost blacked-out tonight. Thank god I didn't. Everything else was superb except for that near fainting episode. *thumbs up* :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home