Birthday Wishes. Eat Fresh.
Aiyah, not sure if you read my blog regularly or not leh, hope you get to see this on time lah! Hehe.Yann Yng was my ex-colleague from Philips Electronics when I was working as a temp there once upon a time. :)
***
Had my last day of school today. Did a relatively simple class test for Professional Computing Ethics, Law and Marketing. It was open book lah. Heh.
Dropped by Subway on the way home to get some lunch and groceries from Safeway as well.
My lunch today. The new Chicken Parmagiana from Subway.It was not too bad. I liked it better after I heated it up again.
***
Quoth recommended that I should give my tulips some sunlight. I thought it was a good idea as I thought I needed the sun too. :)PS: Stalled my car today because I jammed my brakes too hard. I didn't even know this could happen to an automatic car. I didn't even realised that it was stalled until the lights changed again. How embarassing! My poor car... subjected to all my torturing.. feel so bad for it.. sigh!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home