The Tambourine Man
I've just went through like five websites for job seekers today. Almost every job required Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency status.
The irony of the entire situation is that part of the reason for me to get a job is to garner the five bonus points for my PR application.
It's like a catch-22. I need a job to get PR status but I also need a PR status to get a job.
This week alone, I've probably submitted about ten applications and still no response from any of them. I've applied from administrative positions to casual web developing postions.
At this rate, those of you in Melbourne might see me busking along Bourke Street Mall really soon.
I'd be joining a really voluptuous belly dancer, an intriguing chinese man making a variety of insects out of plant leaves and this rather scary balloon man with the most piercing stare that has ever gazed upon me.
Anyone interested in joining me? I could really use a tambourine player.
The irony of the entire situation is that part of the reason for me to get a job is to garner the five bonus points for my PR application.
It's like a catch-22. I need a job to get PR status but I also need a PR status to get a job.
This week alone, I've probably submitted about ten applications and still no response from any of them. I've applied from administrative positions to casual web developing postions.
At this rate, those of you in Melbourne might see me busking along Bourke Street Mall really soon.
I'd be joining a really voluptuous belly dancer, an intriguing chinese man making a variety of insects out of plant leaves and this rather scary balloon man with the most piercing stare that has ever gazed upon me.
Anyone interested in joining me? I could really use a tambourine player.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home