Lonely Friday Night
I went out for dinner with Queeg on Friday. This weekend is his last weekend as a swinging bachelor. His fiance will be arriving from Malaysia shortly at the end of the month. We went for dinner at a Japanese stone-grill restaurant in the city somewhere along Bourke Street near Chinatown.
Queeg was quite impressed with the food however there's always certain apprehension about introducing an Australian to raw fish.
He stone-grilled the salmon sashimi!
I could only watch silently in horror at the atrocity.
Anyway, once I reached home I made a string of calls to Singapore.
1st Call: Brenda
I caught Brenda at an awkward time. She was at the ladies room. I was put on hold and had to listen through a series of flushing sounds. A faulty toilet she claimed.
Anyway, we couldn't talk long as she was with a friend and they were about to have dinner. We chatted for a while on how she's been lamenting about coming over to Aussie to work since she ALREADY HAS HER PR HERE!
No no, I'm not jealous. Yet. :P
So I proceeded to call Jamie.
2nd Call: Jamie
The phone call lasted like 15 seconds as she was in the movies. I was going to ask about the movie she was watching but she sounded quite paiseh whispering so I quickly hung up.
So then I called someone else.
3rd Call: Spanky
Spanky's situation was slightly improved from Jamie's as I caught her just minutes before her movie March of the Penguins started. I had a strange hunch that her abusing-36-year-old-divorcee-with-a-young-daughter boyfriend was with her. So worrying.
Feeling quite rejected but not ready to quit yet, I punched in some numbers.
4th Call: Kamy
Finally, I found someone willing enough to talk to me. I felt very guilty about all the radiation I've subjected Kamy to during our hour long phone call. I will probably try calling her home phone next time around. Anyway we chatted about my silly problematic car and my horrible driving skills.
And by request from Kamy I finally uploaded another installment of my studio moment:

I think my arms look thinner in the previous one.
Queeg was quite impressed with the food however there's always certain apprehension about introducing an Australian to raw fish.
He stone-grilled the salmon sashimi!
I could only watch silently in horror at the atrocity.
Anyway, once I reached home I made a string of calls to Singapore.
1st Call: Brenda
I caught Brenda at an awkward time. She was at the ladies room. I was put on hold and had to listen through a series of flushing sounds. A faulty toilet she claimed.
Anyway, we couldn't talk long as she was with a friend and they were about to have dinner. We chatted for a while on how she's been lamenting about coming over to Aussie to work since she ALREADY HAS HER PR HERE!
No no, I'm not jealous. Yet. :P
So I proceeded to call Jamie.
2nd Call: Jamie
The phone call lasted like 15 seconds as she was in the movies. I was going to ask about the movie she was watching but she sounded quite paiseh whispering so I quickly hung up.
So then I called someone else.
3rd Call: Spanky
Spanky's situation was slightly improved from Jamie's as I caught her just minutes before her movie March of the Penguins started. I had a strange hunch that her abusing-36-year-old-divorcee-with-a-young-daughter boyfriend was with her. So worrying.
Feeling quite rejected but not ready to quit yet, I punched in some numbers.
4th Call: Kamy
Finally, I found someone willing enough to talk to me. I felt very guilty about all the radiation I've subjected Kamy to during our hour long phone call. I will probably try calling her home phone next time around. Anyway we chatted about my silly problematic car and my horrible driving skills.
And by request from Kamy I finally uploaded another installment of my studio moment:

I think my arms look thinner in the previous one.


3 Comments:
u bought ur car??? post some pics leh....
qiuyan
okie i got too excited... i saw the car.... hmmm... if oni i am there like now.... can test ur driving... hahah
qiuyan
Haha. The next time you come to Melbourne I'll take you and your boyfriend out lorh. So far I don't think I've put anyone's life in danger yet... at least I think that's the case!
Post a Comment
<< Home