My Red Seca
I haven't gotten around to take pictures of my car due to the persistent bad weather recently and the lack of assistance required for the mini photography session.
Just a little tidbit for you all to know, my car wouldn't start on the second day after I collected it from the dealer. After parting with AUD$4400 cash by hand just the previous day, I was feeling soooo devastated.
Luckily, Joan's dad is a mechanic and they dropped by to jump-start my car.

I wanted to move the car into another lot but it was getting a little chilly for my photograhper friend, Karen, so I had to speed things.

I've always wanted a red car. I think it gives the car a really inviting appeal.

It's a hatchback but I still don't park well despite the short body!
PS: You all come and visit me leh! I got car now can drive you all around! I'll be a much better tour guide now. Anyway, who's willing to give me parking lessons for free? The most I buy you lunch lah...
Just a little tidbit for you all to know, my car wouldn't start on the second day after I collected it from the dealer. After parting with AUD$4400 cash by hand just the previous day, I was feeling soooo devastated.
Luckily, Joan's dad is a mechanic and they dropped by to jump-start my car.

I wanted to move the car into another lot but it was getting a little chilly for my photograhper friend, Karen, so I had to speed things.

I've always wanted a red car. I think it gives the car a really inviting appeal.

It's a hatchback but I still don't park well despite the short body!
PS: You all come and visit me leh! I got car now can drive you all around! I'll be a much better tour guide now. Anyway, who's willing to give me parking lessons for free? The most I buy you lunch lah...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home