Seeing Signs
I'm not sure if this means anything but I saw at least three people on crutches today in the city. It gets pretty ominous after seeing three in a row. I mean one is forgettable, two could be a coincidence, but three? It's like a warning sign or something.
I dropped my car off at Ultratune on the Albert Street near my place this morning at around 10:30am. I had to walk all the way back after that.
And around 3:30pm I had to walk all the way there again to pick it up again. It was raining moderately. I didn't have a decent brolly so I had to settle with a hooded jacket. I had an epiphany to get Quoth to give me a lift but after pondering for a while, I decided it probably wasn't a good idea to make someone get out of the house so last minute, especially in dreary weather conditions.
I knew for sure Quoth would rather prefer to be indoors in the confines of his cosy room staring in front of his computer.
I ended up trudging for in the rain for 20 minutes to reach Ultratune. I couldn't keep my freezing hands in my pocket as I had to hold on to the hood of my jacket. The wind was keeping my hood down.
My car has been plagued with problems since I got it. The battery light keeps flashing during driving and my indicator lights tend to go off every now and then. The mechanic claims that he didn't encounter the problems when he was testing the car, but he recommended making a couple of repairs to areas where he thinks might be causing the problems.
I was a quite apprehensive about the whole thing considering that making these repairs might not even actually solve the problems that I'm experiencing with my car. I decided to go ahead anyway. It's probably the best bet. I can't keep driving around without proper working indicator lights. It's very very hazzardous.
I also thought that I had a problem with my headlights but it was a really just my own incompetency instead. My indicator stick had been snapped into a default high beam mode and if I hadn't switch it to high beam I would have only turned on the side lights. That means that for three weeks since I first got my car I've been travelling without proper headlights. I had either been obscured in darkness by only having my side lights turned on or blinding oncoming cars with my high beam lights.
Thank god so far I had driven mostly during the day.
AUD$170 was what I had to fork out to get my car fixed. At this rate that I'm depleting my savings, I would have to start having a yard sale for some of my clothes. Just a pity I don't have a yard.
My car insurance just took another AUD$365.
Petrol prices of late haven't really been helping the situation as well.
I should start a "Help Sharon Survive in Melbourne" fund soon.
All of you must donate okay?
I dropped my car off at Ultratune on the Albert Street near my place this morning at around 10:30am. I had to walk all the way back after that.
And around 3:30pm I had to walk all the way there again to pick it up again. It was raining moderately. I didn't have a decent brolly so I had to settle with a hooded jacket. I had an epiphany to get Quoth to give me a lift but after pondering for a while, I decided it probably wasn't a good idea to make someone get out of the house so last minute, especially in dreary weather conditions.
I knew for sure Quoth would rather prefer to be indoors in the confines of his cosy room staring in front of his computer.
I ended up trudging for in the rain for 20 minutes to reach Ultratune. I couldn't keep my freezing hands in my pocket as I had to hold on to the hood of my jacket. The wind was keeping my hood down.
My car has been plagued with problems since I got it. The battery light keeps flashing during driving and my indicator lights tend to go off every now and then. The mechanic claims that he didn't encounter the problems when he was testing the car, but he recommended making a couple of repairs to areas where he thinks might be causing the problems.
I was a quite apprehensive about the whole thing considering that making these repairs might not even actually solve the problems that I'm experiencing with my car. I decided to go ahead anyway. It's probably the best bet. I can't keep driving around without proper working indicator lights. It's very very hazzardous.
I also thought that I had a problem with my headlights but it was a really just my own incompetency instead. My indicator stick had been snapped into a default high beam mode and if I hadn't switch it to high beam I would have only turned on the side lights. That means that for three weeks since I first got my car I've been travelling without proper headlights. I had either been obscured in darkness by only having my side lights turned on or blinding oncoming cars with my high beam lights.
Thank god so far I had driven mostly during the day.
AUD$170 was what I had to fork out to get my car fixed. At this rate that I'm depleting my savings, I would have to start having a yard sale for some of my clothes. Just a pity I don't have a yard.
My car insurance just took another AUD$365.
Petrol prices of late haven't really been helping the situation as well.
I should start a "Help Sharon Survive in Melbourne" fund soon.
All of you must donate okay?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home