Be-mused
I was going through my Friendster inbox today, deleting away some of the outdated messages when I came across this amusing message that I received some time back.

Notice how had he provided not one, not two but FOUR different ways and across two different mediums for me to contact him.
Another thing to note about this intriguing message is that if he had even bothered to glance at my Friendster profile he would have noticed that I'm currently not in Singapore. I am assuming that he does know I'm overseas but still considers me a suitable candidate for his little "fishing expedition". I gather that it doesn't take much for someone to deduce that it would be a little costly to contact someone overseas and considering the fact that I barely even know him, just makes it even more audacious.
I don't even call up any of my friends on a regular basis. The only exceptions are when I'm feeling really depressed or upset. Brenda and beanpole should know that too well.
Just my last bit of two-cents about the message. Singlish - I can accept, but not broken English, especially in circumstances when you are suppose to be dazzling me with your exuberant charms!
Oh well, I'm really not sure why I seem to keep attracting either the quirks, the Middle-Easterns and Creepy-Old-Melbourne men.
It's getting a little disconcerting don't you think?
PS: Don't worry honey, you're not in any of the three categories! :P

Notice how had he provided not one, not two but FOUR different ways and across two different mediums for me to contact him.
Another thing to note about this intriguing message is that if he had even bothered to glance at my Friendster profile he would have noticed that I'm currently not in Singapore. I am assuming that he does know I'm overseas but still considers me a suitable candidate for his little "fishing expedition". I gather that it doesn't take much for someone to deduce that it would be a little costly to contact someone overseas and considering the fact that I barely even know him, just makes it even more audacious.
I don't even call up any of my friends on a regular basis. The only exceptions are when I'm feeling really depressed or upset. Brenda and beanpole should know that too well.
Just my last bit of two-cents about the message. Singlish - I can accept, but not broken English, especially in circumstances when you are suppose to be dazzling me with your exuberant charms!
Oh well, I'm really not sure why I seem to keep attracting either the quirks, the Middle-Easterns and Creepy-Old-Melbourne men.
It's getting a little disconcerting don't you think?
PS: Don't worry honey, you're not in any of the three categories! :P


1 Comments:
I'm glad I'm not a quirky creepy Middle Eastern old Melbourne man then. Although I suppose nerdish oddball still applies. Heh.
Post a Comment
<< Home