Mount Buller
I was chatting with Queeg last night on MSN:
As you can tell, it's already really cold in Melbourne now.
I really hope I survive this ski trip in Mount Buller.
Melbourne has been plagued by a flurry of freak weather this year. I believe this April was the driest April in 50 years. I wonder what's next installed for us.
Will be back on Sunday~ :)
PS: I saw the most beautiful rainbow today in the city. Really made my day. Felt like it was there just for me to see. Hehe.
Queeg: You must really not feel like being in Melbourne now..
Me : Oh, why is that?
Queeg: Today is the coldest recorded August day in the history of Melbourne!
Queeg: It's been snowing on the beaches all aroun Victoria.
Me : Haha. Oh no! I'll be at Mount Buller for the weekend..
As you can tell, it's already really cold in Melbourne now.
I really hope I survive this ski trip in Mount Buller.
Melbourne has been plagued by a flurry of freak weather this year. I believe this April was the driest April in 50 years. I wonder what's next installed for us.
Will be back on Sunday~ :)
PS: I saw the most beautiful rainbow today in the city. Really made my day. Felt like it was there just for me to see. Hehe.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home