Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Happy Birthday Singapore!

I had the luxury of being invited to a mini National Day celebration at Jeremy's place today! I'm still feeling extremely full from the dinner just a few hours ago. Dinner was slightly delayed as we were too ambitious trying to cook a feast!


Nat was there as well. Ivan came with the picture. ;)


My favourite chicken rice! The chili was really spicy! I know I'm a lousy Singaporean, but it was really damn hot!


Chili Crabs! WAH. Starting to feel very pampered.


Imported durian from Thailand. Sad to say I don't eat durians too... Okay I'm a pathetic Singaporean.


Patriotic Nat made us a Singapore Flag Jelly. Awwww...

PS: I survived a day of driving alone in my car! How cool is that? :)

4 Comments:

Blogger melmel said...

woah.. the jelly looks real nice.. slurpz~~

09 August, 2005 23:45  
Blogger saccha said...

oh yeah! it sure was! haha :P

10 August, 2005 00:48  
Blogger poorio said...

oh my god!~ nat~... hmmm miss her... and u too sharon... >.< looks like a fun national day le~

10 August, 2005 11:11  
Blogger saccha said...

haha, yeah it was quite fun, almost felt like I was in Singapore. we miss you too lah! :P

10 August, 2005 11:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home