Sniffles
I'm down with the cold. I've been popping cold medication since yesterday but still no improvement.
I've been sneezing quite a bit since I got home today. Feeling kinda feverish too.
*sighs*
Might not be catching Sin City tomorrow anymore.
*sighs*
I miss my darling.
*sniffles*
Will blog more when I'm feeling better.
PS: Just paid a $500 deposit for a car today... Will be collecting it sometime next week...
I've been sneezing quite a bit since I got home today. Feeling kinda feverish too.
*sighs*
Might not be catching Sin City tomorrow anymore.
*sighs*
I miss my darling.
*sniffles*
Will blog more when I'm feeling better.
PS: Just paid a $500 deposit for a car today... Will be collecting it sometime next week...


3 Comments:
I miss you too. Drink lots of fluids and get lots of rest, ok? *huggles*
Congrats on the car and take care of yourself.
thanks!
Post a Comment
<< Home