Beach Bum
They say a picture is worth a thousand words...
My darling obliging me with a "pose".
It was the finest foam I ever had on the top of my latte.
This was listed as "Beach Breakfast" on the menu.
A shot of tartare sauce!
Self photography
My darling says my driving is fine, but I can't park to save my life.
Dinner at Billy Lee's: Snow Crab in XO sauce.
My darling obliging me with a "pose".
It was the finest foam I ever had on the top of my latte.
This was listed as "Beach Breakfast" on the menu.
A shot of tartare sauce!
Self photography
My darling says my driving is fine, but I can't park to save my life.
Dinner at Billy Lee's: Snow Crab in XO sauce.


3 Comments:
hmm... i realise you and alvin look more and more alike.. hhaha..
Haha!! Alvin's asking if this means that he is looking as pretty as me now or I've become as ugly as him? :P
hehe.. none of the above la.. u both just grow to look alike.. like me n jason also.. haha..
Post a Comment
<< Home