New Beginning... New Blog...
Welcome to my new blog, I'll promise that I will update it as often as I can. Hopefully there will be more happy stuff to blog about than where I was blogging before. It was a little too depressing for me to continue blogging there. This will be my new blog to start afresh for a new beginning...


1 Comments:
hello darling..
Delta Goodrem - Out Of The Blue
A new beginning a new chapter of my life
Started the day when I thought it could be my last
My eyes where wide shut but I hadn't given up
Just thought I'd be walking the world alone
Out of the blue there I met you
Showed me a life I can't see without you and there's just no way
That I can fight these emotions your energy running through me
Nobody can renew me like you
Out of the blue
Can this be true?
love you
Post a Comment
<< Home