A Piece of Melbourne Sky
I've always been fascinated by the sky ever since I came to Melbourne. The sky here is just ever so mesmerising. It's not that the sky isn't the same where I come from, it just that the sky back home, almost anywhere you go, it is perpetually plagued with tall residential buildings (what do you expect when land is so scarce?) and skyscrapers. Sometimes it gets so cloudy that there's not even a speck of blue in the sky. I don't think I've ever seen so much of the sky before in my life before I came here. This amazing vastness of blue with dollops of white, it's just so captivating. Sometimes I find myself just sitting at my window and staring out at the sky and clouds, it just gives me this feeling of serenity. With that, I'll like to share with you a piece of Melbourne sky... :)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home