Heaven's Loft
I've been wanting for my ex-EMC channel manager to take me to Heaven's Loft for a good dinner because the last time I met her there I didn't get to eat! It's a sin to be deprived of good food. My steadily increasing weight is proof that I'm not a sinner. Okay, I know - LAME.
Finally when the hopes of ever dining there were close to diminishing, a very sweet and nice guy, by the name most people calls him - Tiger (it flows in his blood), offered to take me there for dinner! I must have done something right for once in this life to deserve such karma. Haha.
Here's our Grilled Sausage Platter with Mashed Potatoes, Sauteed Mushrooms and Caramelised Onions which I really like! It comprises of all my favourite ingredients! Can eat this anytime...
Parma Ham Pizza. The pizza was a little soggy that you can't even lift a slice of it with your fingers. The Italian restaurant (Ristorante De Parma) at Serangoon Gardens does it much better with their home-made thin crust.
My Dessert! Tiger claimed that the beer he was drinking was his dessert so I had this all by myself. He ate the strawberries though. I share good things. :)
My Molten Chocolate Cake. Warm chocolate sauce was oozing out from this delicacy...
Topped with Ben and Jerry's Vanilla Ice-Cream!
I was very satisfied after this meal. Very pleasant and enjoyable. Might have had something to do with the company as well... ;)
For more information on Heaven's Loft click here.
Finally when the hopes of ever dining there were close to diminishing, a very sweet and nice guy, by the name most people calls him - Tiger (it flows in his blood), offered to take me there for dinner! I must have done something right for once in this life to deserve such karma. Haha.
I was very satisfied after this meal. Very pleasant and enjoyable. Might have had something to do with the company as well... ;)
For more information on Heaven's Loft click here.
Labels: foodie, heaven's loft, hot date


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home