Friday, July 03, 2009

Lonely Friday

Nobody wanted to go out with me tonight!

Tiffany got plans.
Weny got plans.
Sharon got plans.

Everybody got plans except me!

And so I had dinner at NYDC@Bugis and went shopping alone. Poor me...

I did some retail therapy at GG<5 which worked slightly on me. Need to lose weight which is quite hard since I'm eating like a pig. I think goes on par with stress levels. More stress = more food. I feel the need to compensate myself with good food when I'm stressed out.

With that, I'll show you what I've been gorging!

Baked pasta with Tiffany at TCC... Don't really like the food at TCC. Just that Tiffany confused TCC with Coffee Club and by the time we walked there and found out it was too late! I think I ate it all up anyway.... Hur hur hur, what's new?



My favourite Garlic Prawn Pasta at Coffee Club with Tiffany again! We are growing fat together hahaha... This is my favourite pasta! Not everywhere has the same standard though, I think the one at Siglap is still the nicest. But this will still do lah.....



I believe this is Tori Katsu pasta at Shokudo Cafe at Bugis Junction with Wendy... There was so much tori katsu that I got so full from eating it! It was so thick and crispy, it's not humanly consumable in one sitting!

Interestingly, they were all pasta dishes! At this rate, I should just move to Italy and have pasta all the time.

I lurrrrrrrve pasta! :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

im already fat and its all your fault!!

23 July, 2009 16:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home