Tiger Prawn Pasta
I made dinner for my parents today! I woke up and took the MRT to Bishan Junction 8, went for a shopping spree at the NTUC outlet there. I bought olive oil, parsley flakes, angel hair pasta, cherry tomatoes, 500g of tiger prawns and lemons!
Presenting my first ever Tiger Prawn Pasta!
It was more like Tiger Prawn Bee Hoon for some reason, I think I overcooked the angel hair pasta and it became too soggy :( . However, suprisingly my parents finished up everything! Not sure if they were being kind, haha...
I had Campbell's Tomato Soup to go along with it, brimming with fresh cherry tomatoes. I love cherry tomatoes, can eat it on its own.
I shall attempt another dish next week, till next week for my next kitchen adventure!
:)
Presenting my first ever Tiger Prawn Pasta!
I shall attempt another dish next week, till next week for my next kitchen adventure!
:)
Labels: cooking, foodie, kitchen adventures


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home