Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Chocolate Lemon Swirls

I have been so bored this week! First week of no work! It's so interesting that in office you just wish that you don't have to work, yet when you don't have to work you just don't know what to do with yourself. Know what I mean? Or is it just me? Haha...

I was so bored that I decided to bake something that's not Melting Moments or Chocolate Chip Cookies. Those are my favourites to bake because everyone loves them!

Anyway, I'm not impressed by this recipe, the Chocolate Lemon Swirls were quite disappointing!






They smell nice and chocolatey when they come out of the oven but the taste is just missing something, maybe I should add vanilla essence? The cookies are more brittle than crisp, think there's something wrong with the dough. I had thought it was the cocoa powder but I switched brands and it's still about the same.

My Chocolate Lemon Swirls. Looking for something else new to bake, any suggestions?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Glwenn D. said...

Bake me some butter cookies! I think those are my favorite. (Without cherries pls)

13 September, 2009 16:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home