Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hong Kong 2009

Brenda was complaining why I don't blog enough lately. Frankly, not sure if any of my activities lately are blog-worthy. Haha.

Anyway, I shall blog a bit about my trip to Hong Kong, it was sponsored by my company as a reward for all my hardwork. I've always wanted to go back to Hong Kong since 2007. The first time I ever sat foot in HK was when I was 5 years old, back in 1987. The second trip was in 1997. I really wanted to visit HK again in 2007 so that every 10 years I make an effort to visit there to keep it a tradition.

Our hotel was situated in Jordan, this was our room. My memory has failed me deeply, I can't seem to remember the name of the hotel, even though the trip was just last month!

I want a couch like this at home, but I don't really have a space for this. Maybe in my new home... One day...

It's so comfy... I like to nap on couches. It's sometimes pretty comfortable.

On the streets of Hong Kong... Not really sure where I am... I believe we were on our way to find food.

HK Iced Milk Tea. I still prefer the one at Mos Burger.

My first meal in HK after more than 10 years!

Chicken Rice! I love it so much that I have to eat it at least once a week!

This spring onion-ginger sauce is sensational. Why can't they have this in Singapore? It's so good!

Yau Ma Tei MTR Station.

On the streets of HK again.

Alright, that's all for now. I'll post the dim sum pictures next...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home