Brunch is the Most Important Meal of the Day
I thought I had devised a great plan in conning my parents to drive out all the way to Riders Cafe at Fairways Drive for a good wholesome Sunday brunch with my brother. The food was great though, but I had to pick up the tab. How nice!?!
Eggs Benedict - It was poached eggs with hollandise sauce with smoked ham and bread. I am rather biased for this review because I love eggs cooked in anyway, especially when they are a little runny, so this dish can't do me any wrong. :)
Prawn Salad - I'm not a fan of having salad for brunch. I guess it was okay, perhaps a tad oily.
Pancakes served with Cream and Jam - I love these pancakes, they were fluffy and light.
Riders Breakfast with Scrambled Eggs and Sausage for Mummy.
Riders Breakfast with Sunny Side-ups and Bacon for Daddy.
My Ham and Cheese Omelette - I would say that I have had better omelettes, this was nothing really special, pretty normal.
Side of Sauteed Asparagus - This was suprisingly good. Good combination of tasty and light.
Death by Chocolate Cake - For all chocolate cake lovers, this is simply divine. The cake was practically drowning in a luxurious pool of chocolate sauce!
Caffe Latte - Grinders Coffee no less!
A frothy cup of cappucino...
Enjoying my latte! I ate so much that I literally didn't feel hungry for the next 12 hours...
Do remember to make reservations especially if you are dining on a weekend during breakfast hours!
Riders Cafe
51 Fairways Drive
Off Eng Neo Ave
Tel: 6466 9819
http://www.riderscafe.sg
Do remember to make reservations especially if you are dining on a weekend during breakfast hours!
Riders Cafe
51 Fairways Drive
Off Eng Neo Ave
Tel: 6466 9819
http://www.riderscafe.sg
Labels: brunch, foodie, riders cafe, sunday


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home