Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Best Ramen in the World

I lurrrrve this Ramen! It's sooooo good that usually on a normal day, it would be sold out by 8:30pm or latest by 9pm. I'm not kidding. The queue starts before 7pm and it's not a big place so you usually have to wait around 30 mins for a seat.

I brought Tiffany along to introduce her to this "Best Ramen in the World" but she was sooooo not impressed! She finished everything up though, that must count for something, right?

"The Best Ramen in the World" - comes only in two versions; Spicy and Non-Spicy.

The best part is the broth, it's so tasty that I'll bet it took hours to brew! The second best part is the semi-hardboiled egg. The egg white is cooked till just nice and the yolk is still semi-cooked. I like!

Not telling all of you where this place is.. though I'll bet most of you already know! Sigh, oh well... If I see you queuing ahead of me, can I just join the queue with you?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous tiffy said...

best ramen in the world.. not..
aint spicy at all lor!! despite 1/2bottle of chili flakes dumped in at a go..

23 June, 2009 01:40  
Blogger KC said...

Haha ..... yeah, it used to be really nice ..... but the standard has really dropped alot. After my last 2 visits, its off my food radar.

23 June, 2009 09:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home