Greenhouse Cafe @ VivoCity
I love cafe dining. It's quiet, simple and relaxing. You can have a nice meal and bitch about work, what else can be better than this after a draining, crap and horrible day at work?
Tiffany and I took so long to decide where to eat. We had actually decided to go for the Kuching Kolo Mee but we were drawn to the Greenhouse Cafe that served affordable set meals.
Tiffany's Dory with Sambal Sauce. She had imagined that it would be slathered with sambal so it turned out a little disappointing.
I had Meatball Pasta. It was suprisingly good. The pasta was cooked just nice al dente which is so hard to find. The tomato pasta sauce was chunky and the meatballs were well-seasoned and juicy.
My signature pretend-eat photo.
I upgraded my dessert for a chocolate fudge cake! How sinful... But you know me, I lose myself to temptation when it comes to chocolate. Sigh.
Tiffany and I took so long to decide where to eat. We had actually decided to go for the Kuching Kolo Mee but we were drawn to the Greenhouse Cafe that served affordable set meals.
Labels: foodie


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home