EMC Office View
As some of you might know, EMC Storage is my vendor, and I work very closely with them. I visit their office occasionally, they have this amazing office view on the 31st floor of Suntec Tower 4.
On a clear day, the view of the ECP and the Singapore Flyer is just so captivating... It's like a postcard view!
If I could I will just report to work to EMC everyday and work from their reception...
The view is so captivating... How long must I work to get a view like this?
I don't even have a window at my desk...
And all that I can see from the nearest office window is the carpark!
This month's my Q2 closing! May these pictures inspire me!
On a clear day, the view of the ECP and the Singapore Flyer is just so captivating... It's like a postcard view!
This month's my Q2 closing! May these pictures inspire me!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home