Sunday, April 26, 2009

Shokudo

Well well well....

It's been a long time since I last posted a food review... I guess reason being that I haven't been eating that fantastically as much as I used to or that I just don't really feel up to blogging as much lately.

We had dinner at the Japanese Pasta Cafe called Shokudo at Bugis Junction.

Ceasar's Salad. My favourite. I think I ate this up quite quickly. My poor friend was too busy on the phone so he barely had a few green leaves.

My pasta! It's Pasta with chicken balls. As in chicken meat balls as opposed to chicken testicles. The chicken balls on the skewers were quite nicely done, like the kind you get from Yakitori. I love creamy pastas and the cream sauce was quite nicely done.

My friend's seafood pasta with avocado in cream sauce. The ingredients seems a little sparse but regardless my friend finished the entire plate of pasta.

Tofu Cheesecake! With trickled Rasberry sauce... It's my favourite at Shokudo. The cheesecake base is crunchy and the cream cheese is soft and creamy. Works amazingly well together.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home