Friday, March 27, 2009

April's Coming

I honestly cannot believe that it is already the end of March 2009.

Where did the last 3 years go?

It's like I blinked and poof! It's the year 2009.

I'll be turning 27 next month, boo hoo, just plucked out many strands of white hairs recently. Many thanks to Weny's astute observation.

I loved our trip to the US! It was a blast! We never thought that our first trip together would be so far a while - well technically we did go to JB together once before but that was like a day trip.

I'm still reeling from the excitement of the trip. The experience was quite facinating and we really got so much out of it. Vegas is definately a place that I will go again. It was so much fun - drink, gamble, party - on repeat!

Weny's still there now, she extended her trip by two more weeks. That lucky bitch!

I'll post some pictures up soon - else check out my facebook if you can't wait!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home