We'll Miss You
I guess that you could say that I spend the most time with Weny at work. Work is more miserable whenever she goes on leave or on MC.
My Cute Boss hired me almost a year ago. The truth is that if he isn't so cute, I wouldn't have accepted the job. Really. :)
Shandy makes everyone laugh all the time and I usually take a while to regain my composure. Weny takes longer!
Today is a sad day for us because it is the last day for both Shandy and Cute Boss with the company. I'm just getting more and more numb seeing people leaving now...
The three of us wore blue today! Purely coincidental! I guess we were all feeling blue... :(
We are going to miss Shandy... :(
My ex-boss! Kee Siang loves to drink! He's always there when there's alcohol around. He shows no restraint!
The Babes!! Why do Shandy and I have two extra horns!! Jonnnnnnnnnnnn!!
My other colleagues Ling Le, Christine and myself! Christine is my CEO's PA. I can only have admiration and respect for her! I can't imagine what it's like to be in her position, I'd be dragging my feet every day to work!
Michelle is from our admin and finance department. Without her, the whole office will be in chaos!
Roy has already left our company a while back, but he still joins us every now and then.
Ermmmmmm... Weny's resting... Really, she's just resting...
We ordered two bottles of this and I can't remember how many jugs of beer. Sometimes I really think this is getting a little too unhealthy... I think we all need to portray a more wholesome image!
I think we all need to cut down on the fags... Sooon...Labels: KTV


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home