Uniform Party @ Butter
I really don't like themed parties....
.
.
.
.
Pat trick and I had dinner with three deliquent students on Friday night...

Weny AKA The Ah Lian

Jon AKA The Ah Beng AKA Cute Boss
Lay Yew AKA The Nerd... Those nerd specs really do such a transformation...
Sharon AKA Cheerleader... Weny said I look like a cheerleader because of my short skirt!
Patrick AKA Mr Lim... He bought cigarettes for Lay Yew because he couldn't buy any in uniform!
We saw a lot of male cross dressers... One of them was in St Nic's uniform... The guy wore a pinafore! My god...
Our company overflows with cuteness... We bought a bottle of Chivas... One jug of mixer is like $12! My god... Kill people set fire...
Upping the nerd factor!
My other friends came too! They ordered another bottle of Chivas...
We can be Charlie's Angels...
Charmine was there as well!
If only school was ever so fun!!! LOL.
We went to Thumper at around 1:30AM... and left there around 3AM... Loved the live band there... But I can't post any pictures because they all capture a certain someone who was sleeping all the way... And I've been warned that if I post any of those picture... I'll get no Mambo with this person for three months!!
Three months!!! Cannot lah!!!
Tomorrow's going to be another shit day at work....
*sighes*
.
.
.
.
Pat trick and I had dinner with three deliquent students on Friday night...

Lay Yew AKA The Nerd... Those nerd specs really do such a transformation...
Sharon AKA Cheerleader... Weny said I look like a cheerleader because of my short skirt!
Patrick AKA Mr Lim... He bought cigarettes for Lay Yew because he couldn't buy any in uniform!We saw a lot of male cross dressers... One of them was in St Nic's uniform... The guy wore a pinafore! My god...
Our company overflows with cuteness... We bought a bottle of Chivas... One jug of mixer is like $12! My god... Kill people set fire...
Upping the nerd factor!
My other friends came too! They ordered another bottle of Chivas...
We can be Charlie's Angels...
Charmine was there as well!
If only school was ever so fun!!! LOL.We went to Thumper at around 1:30AM... and left there around 3AM... Loved the live band there... But I can't post any pictures because they all capture a certain someone who was sleeping all the way... And I've been warned that if I post any of those picture... I'll get no Mambo with this person for three months!!
Three months!!! Cannot lah!!!
Tomorrow's going to be another shit day at work....
*sighes*
Labels: clubbing


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home