Saturday, June 10, 2006

Busy

I'm too busy to blog lately.

I think age is catching up on me and I just can't seem to find enough time to juggle work and my social life at the same time. Whenever I try to have both, I end up sacrificing my sleep to do all the things that I want. Then I start falling ill and everything goes topsy-turvy.

Things are getting very hectic at work. I can't help but feel very stressed at times. It's just that there are so many things to do and so little time and I'm the only one in my own world doing my own thing at work. I feel that it seems people don't really know what I do sometimes. I just seem to be given work to do from anyone that is above me. Being like the smallest fry there, I'm basically taking orders from everyone except the temp staff.

It sucks but I guess it's just life.

*sighes*

So much for the job satisfaction.

I brought some work home to do over the weekend. Hopefully I'll get them done by tomorrow so I can at least enjoy my half of my weekend.

Leave you with a link containing all of Hard Gay's videos on YouTube with English Subtitles: Hard Gay at YouTube

It's funnier with the subtitles!

PS: Kenn's birthday was on Thursday and we went for dinner and KTV. I left the photos in office so I'll have to wait until Monday I'll get back to office.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sherwin said...

Dearest,

I know you can do it. Do as fast as possible. then you can rest.

That's how excellence come about. To move an extra mile than everyone else.

as they say, chop chop finish, chop chop rest - Gambate

Miss u

10 June, 2006 22:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home