At Random
My new hair:

Photo courtesy of Weny.
I know it's a little flat lah. I wish that my tummy was flat and not my hair. I guess you can't always get what you want. *sighs*
I wanted to rebond my hair because the ends were getting frizzy. I wanted to save my ends but instead the hairdresser trimmed them off saying that they were too damaged to be saved. My precious hair... Now so short...
After suffering for three and a half hours at the salon and enduring the most foul-smelling intoxicating chemicals, I stared at my shoulder length hair and I was thinking to myself, since I had to trim the ends anyway, then I didn't need to do rebonding already right?
Wireless Internet:
After weeks of procrastination, I've successfully configured my router and enabled wireless Internet at home. I can now surf the Internet from any part of my home with my laptop. Wooohoo!
Leaking Air-conditioning:
My air-conditioner literally splashed water onto my bed and I had to get a pail to retain the leaking water so that it doesn't soak up the parquet flooring. I never knew so much water could leak from an air-conditioner. So for the entire night I was drifting off to sleep with the incessant sounds of dripping water. A lovely start for 06/06/06.
Horrid Day at Work:
My office Internet was down for most parts of the morning which was quite upsetting since I'm the WEB MASTER and I NEED ACCESS TO THE WEB or else I CAN'T DO MY JOB. That's how my entire morning was wasted.
Over the Hedge:
I finally caught this movie with a friend tonight! It was so funny that the lady next to me who was alone was laughing so loudly like a captivated two year-old. My friend and I were quite amused by her laughter. The movie very funny and also quite endearing at times. The scene where Hammie went "I'm not stupid" and pushed Vern the tortise away was so sad lorh!
I almost cried.
Yes.
At a cartoon.
French Open:
I'm talking about tennis for those of you who are confused. I'm rooting for the defending champion, Rafael Nadal. He has just beaten Lleyton Hewitt and is looking promising for the quarter-finals.

Look at those biceps, aren't they so droolable?

I know it's a little flat lah. I wish that my tummy was flat and not my hair. I guess you can't always get what you want. *sighs*
I wanted to rebond my hair because the ends were getting frizzy. I wanted to save my ends but instead the hairdresser trimmed them off saying that they were too damaged to be saved. My precious hair... Now so short...
After suffering for three and a half hours at the salon and enduring the most foul-smelling intoxicating chemicals, I stared at my shoulder length hair and I was thinking to myself, since I had to trim the ends anyway, then I didn't need to do rebonding already right?
Wireless Internet:
After weeks of procrastination, I've successfully configured my router and enabled wireless Internet at home. I can now surf the Internet from any part of my home with my laptop. Wooohoo!
Leaking Air-conditioning:
My air-conditioner literally splashed water onto my bed and I had to get a pail to retain the leaking water so that it doesn't soak up the parquet flooring. I never knew so much water could leak from an air-conditioner. So for the entire night I was drifting off to sleep with the incessant sounds of dripping water. A lovely start for 06/06/06.
Horrid Day at Work:
My office Internet was down for most parts of the morning which was quite upsetting since I'm the WEB MASTER and I NEED ACCESS TO THE WEB or else I CAN'T DO MY JOB. That's how my entire morning was wasted.
Over the Hedge:
I finally caught this movie with a friend tonight! It was so funny that the lady next to me who was alone was laughing so loudly like a captivated two year-old. My friend and I were quite amused by her laughter. The movie very funny and also quite endearing at times. The scene where Hammie went "I'm not stupid" and pushed Vern the tortise away was so sad lorh!
I almost cried.
Yes.
At a cartoon.
French Open:
I'm talking about tennis for those of you who are confused. I'm rooting for the defending champion, Rafael Nadal. He has just beaten Lleyton Hewitt and is looking promising for the quarter-finals.

Look at those biceps, aren't they so droolable?


1 Comments:
I can testify to this: surfing the net while in the toilet rocks! Long live wireless!
Post a Comment
<< Home