M2B @ KTV
Last Thursday I treated my colleagues dinner along Princep Street and we had planned a round of KTV after that. We had dinner at Rex Mackenzie restaurant.
From left to right, that's Veron, Weny and me.
Roast Chicken. Quite nice just that some parts seems to be a little dry.
Deep Fried Baby Sotong. I love the crunch! Chomp.. chomp.. chomp..
Deep Fried Shrimp Dumplings. This is my favourite dish! I love the dumplings with the mayo! So shiok...
Hot Plate Tofu! Yummy!
Beef with Onions and Ginger. I didn't really eat much of this.. was too far to reach...
Blechan Kangkong. Haven't had this since I came back from Melbourne... Slurp!
At the KTV... Weny, me and Charlene... It's so hard to look slim between the both of them, I think we took like a million pictures before I was satisfied!
Kenn and I.. The rockstar of the night!
A very intoxicated Kevin, a very unusually reserved looking Kenn and me who's all smiles.
Finally I present to you my CuteBoss - Jonathan! The guy whose daily ultimate goal in life is to make my life at work miserable. I'M JUST KIDDING... :)
Boys will be boys...
The boys rocking out... I think it was a Bon Jovi song... And you can see Veron hiding behind CuteBoss.
Me, Charlene and Veron.
Weny being held hostage by CuteBoss to play the guessing game while a VERY VERY intoxicated Kevin looks on....
Arranged in order of head size... Me - still smiling, Veron - glowing a little pink and Weny - looking a little sedated!
From left to right, that's Veron, Weny and me.
Roast Chicken. Quite nice just that some parts seems to be a little dry.
Deep Fried Baby Sotong. I love the crunch! Chomp.. chomp.. chomp..
Deep Fried Shrimp Dumplings. This is my favourite dish! I love the dumplings with the mayo! So shiok...
Hot Plate Tofu! Yummy!
Beef with Onions and Ginger. I didn't really eat much of this.. was too far to reach...
Blechan Kangkong. Haven't had this since I came back from Melbourne... Slurp!
At the KTV... Weny, me and Charlene... It's so hard to look slim between the both of them, I think we took like a million pictures before I was satisfied!
Kenn and I.. The rockstar of the night!
A very intoxicated Kevin, a very unusually reserved looking Kenn and me who's all smiles.
Finally I present to you my CuteBoss - Jonathan! The guy whose daily ultimate goal in life is to make my life at work miserable. I'M JUST KIDDING... :)
Boys will be boys...
The boys rocking out... I think it was a Bon Jovi song... And you can see Veron hiding behind CuteBoss.
Me, Charlene and Veron.
Weny being held hostage by CuteBoss to play the guessing game while a VERY VERY intoxicated Kevin looks on....
Arranged in order of head size... Me - still smiling, Veron - glowing a little pink and Weny - looking a little sedated!


2 Comments:
I love this entry!!! Wuhahahaha! - Weny
Li Wen!!! (hope i spelt it right) Took me a full 5 minutes staring into space dredging that name up from years past. I went to school with her. Dunearn. dont u just enjoy coincidences. say hi for me too hun. huggles. - leesha
Post a Comment
<< Home