Sunday, April 23, 2006

The Aftermath

I'm not sure if it was because of Mambo or just everything else that's been leading up to my birthday that has caused me to sleep through most of my weekend. I can't leave myself idle lying down or sitting down for more that 15 minutes, or else my mind will drift off to sleep. My parents brought me to watch The West Side Story at The Esplande on Saturday night and I think I slept through most of the performance. It's quite depressing isn't it? Oh well.. let's hope it's a passing phase or at least something that will go away soon!

Anyhow recalling that faithful night... I vaguely remember drinking one Illusion from Shannon, one Sex on the Beach each from Raine and Qiuyan, one Lychee Martini from Ahsu, one Blowjob (it's a shot horh, don't be mistaken!!) from myself and shared 4 jugs of Vodka Orange and Vodka Ribena in a span of 30 minutes.

Needless to say, I puked sometime in the night and I didn't make it to the toilet in time, anyway not that I was trying to as well. I also vaguely remember my baby carrying me around over his shoulder like a dead drunk, how embarassing! I think it's not a good idea to club on my birthday anymore... Hahaha... I can't drink and yet I cannot not drink!

The next day I woke up at my Grand Corpthorne Hotel Room with this splitting headache at the back of my skull. It was quite annoying since I thought I had puked already so why do I still have to suffer through a hangover?

Arghhhh... Perhaps I'm just really weak.

Anyway, my baby fed me some panadol and we went shopping after that, shopping therapy - I like!

It's almost 10:30pm now and I think I shall call it a night because I can't think of anything else to do besides sleeping. I have not slept this early since I was 10... Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home