Sunday, April 16, 2006

Hog's Breath Cafe

It's the weekend! I had been out celebrating my birthday with my friends, today it's with my family. My dad suggested that we go to Hog's Breath Cafe for dinner to celebrate my birthday which is around the corner. We arrived late because I took so bloody long to find a skirt to match with my top, thank god my brother who met us there was early for the reservation.

My bro suprised me with a present! It's that tin of chocolates.

I snapped a shot of both of us. I think we have the same eyes. One more thing, my brother can't smile... he grins. LOL.

I ordered Sunrise cocktail. Oh come on, it's my birthday celebration, a little alcohol wouldn't hurt.

This is my Smoked Hickory Prime Rib. Comes with BBQ sauce, side order of Hog's Tail Fries and Vegetables. The steak was good but the serving was a bit much so I had trouble with the last few bites. I love the fries!

My mum ordered the BBQ Spare Pork Ribs with Baked Potato and Vegetables. It was really juicy and tender. Sauce was sweet and savoury at the same time. One word: Yummy!

My brother ordered the El Grande Prime Rib with Mash Potato and Vegetables. It has those spicy jalepeno peppers on it! The mash potato was yummy too! I just love potatoes...

My dad's Natural Prime Rib. Medium rare was a little too raw for his taste.

Our Finger Food Combo - Potato Skins, Chicken Tenders, Salt and Pepper Calamari and Buffalo Wings. It came with Honey Mustard and Sweet Chili sauces. They were all pretty good. I loved the buffalo wings the most. However it brings to my mind a Jessica Simpson moment.... *tsk tsk*

We shared this Missisipi Mud Cake for our dessert. Very rich chocolatey taste. So sinful that I could almost feel my ateries clogging up immediately... just kidding. :P

The cute Hog's Breath logo on the servettes! The pink matches my pink!



This is me and my mum! People say I take after her looks....



Don't ask why I look so short! My brother is tall lah... :P

I didn't know CHIJMES looked so nice during the night. I shall come back here one day to check the other cafes out!

PS: Today is the first day that I didn't meet up with my baby ever since we met about slightly more than two weeks ago. It feels a little strange, but I'll be seeing him soon enough I guess... ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Merv Kwok said...

when;s your bday? happy bday anyhoos! hehe

17 April, 2006 10:11  
Blogger saccha said...

It's in two day's time. This Wednesday, 19th April 2005!

17 April, 2006 23:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home