Shisha
Today was the longest day at work I ever had.
I already had a freaking long list ofcrap things to do and my delightful CuteBoss dropped this painstakingly mindless job of relinking all the video links of two websites on top of my pile of work.
Everything CuteBoss drops on me takes priority so therefore my work is starting to pile up endlessly. Nothing at the bottom gets done, soon people will be after me for their work...
Nevertheless I actually took the news quite well. Started working on it immediately and later realised that there was actually more work than there appeared to be. I had to go through almost every webpage to check the link individually which was quite a pain in the ass because the previous developer didn't do it the right way!
My colleague Weny was called back to office because my loving CuteBoss demanded that she had to test out all the video files and we had to ensure that all the files are working before we could leave.
We only managed to finish everything at around 8:45pm. Weny remarked that one day we might be made to camp over in the office, I replied that we aren't even paid near enough to stay this late, let alone camp in the office!
Anyway, my baby was so sweet to come by and pick me up. He dropped by a little earlier to deliver ice-blended coffee from Brecko's as well, knowing that I haven't had my dinner yet.
After my frightful day at work, my baby decided to take me to Arab Street for dinner.
We had dinner at a street side Arabian coffee shop along Arab Street.
My baby giving a me his cute cheeky smile.
Grilled Mushrooms. We both love mushrooms!
We shared an order of Mixed Grill. It came with a quarter chicken, beef, lamb chop and served with wedges.
This was actually our dessert. They were pastry-like biscuits and they just melt in your mouth. Very yummy!

This was the second part of our dessert - Shisha! We ordered melon flavour and it really tasted like Honey Dew, but it might just be me of course, haha.
Here, I am taking a long puff. It doesn't feel as heavy as menthol lights, provides a more relaxing feel.
My baby smokes like chimney.
Disclaimer: All readers are advised that they are not encouraged to smoke by the nature of the content of this blog!
I already had a freaking long list of
Everything CuteBoss drops on me takes priority so therefore my work is starting to pile up endlessly. Nothing at the bottom gets done, soon people will be after me for their work...
Nevertheless I actually took the news quite well. Started working on it immediately and later realised that there was actually more work than there appeared to be. I had to go through almost every webpage to check the link individually which was quite a pain in the ass because the previous developer didn't do it the right way!
My colleague Weny was called back to office because my loving CuteBoss demanded that she had to test out all the video files and we had to ensure that all the files are working before we could leave.
We only managed to finish everything at around 8:45pm. Weny remarked that one day we might be made to camp over in the office, I replied that we aren't even paid near enough to stay this late, let alone camp in the office!
Anyway, my baby was so sweet to come by and pick me up. He dropped by a little earlier to deliver ice-blended coffee from Brecko's as well, knowing that I haven't had my dinner yet.
After my frightful day at work, my baby decided to take me to Arab Street for dinner.
We had dinner at a street side Arabian coffee shop along Arab Street.
My baby giving a me his cute cheeky smile.
Grilled Mushrooms. We both love mushrooms!
We shared an order of Mixed Grill. It came with a quarter chicken, beef, lamb chop and served with wedges.
This was actually our dessert. They were pastry-like biscuits and they just melt in your mouth. Very yummy!
This was the second part of our dessert - Shisha! We ordered melon flavour and it really tasted like Honey Dew, but it might just be me of course, haha.
Here, I am taking a long puff. It doesn't feel as heavy as menthol lights, provides a more relaxing feel.
My baby smokes like chimney.Disclaimer: All readers are advised that they are not encouraged to smoke by the nature of the content of this blog!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home