My Long Birthday Post
Just had a minor arguement with my baby tonight.
Don't really feel up for blogging anymore... *sighs*
Enjoy the photos first, will add in the text later!
My baby personally delivered roses to my office.
During lunch, we went to Swensens for lunch at my request!
Weny and me.
Kevin's Breaded Chicken.
Kenn and I ordered Fish and Chips.
Swensens could have given us a free Firehouse, but we were all too full to eat!
Weny's Teriyaki Salmon.
After Swensen's I went to get the cake. This would be my third cake...
My Blackforest Cake from BreadTalk!
Posing with the flowers from baby...
Cake cutting in the office...
I hired Weny as my cake cutting assistant and she butchered my cake! LOL
Before I left work, I changed into my dinner outfit. This dress cost me a whooping $135 from GG<5.
At one of my favourite restaurants, Pasta Cafe at Takashimaya Basement Two....
Our Calamari with Sweet Chili and Tartare Sauce.
Baby's Spaghetti Ala Chicken.
My Assorted Seafood Pasta.
My baby.
The Birthday Gal.
My favourite dessert - Fruit Delight!
After dinner, I had a shopping spree at Giordano. I just can't resist places that give me discounts on my birthday...
My hotel room at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel.
Comfy armchairs.
The telly.
The bathroom is bigger than my room in Melbourne.
The bathroom sink.
The bathtub.
The view from the 29th floor.
I love the city lights.
Such a big and comfy bed.
Baby bought me a cake.
Grand Copthorne gave me a cake for my birthday too.
I have two cakes!
I think this is the first time my name is on TV.
My get-up for the night at Zouk.
Outside Zouk... Kaixin, Tavis and Me.
Standing between AhSu and Eric.
With my secondary school friends and baby.
Babelicious Kaixin and Me.
Me and my very red baby.
Me and Shannon!
Kaixin, me, Shannon and Farhana.
My poly mates, Raine and Qiuyan.!
Standing by the bar.
Dreamy looking baby.
Babes of the night!
My clubbing gang.
The three best of friends.
Farhana and Kaixin.
I met my baby here at Zouk.
Clubber-holics.
I'm getting so drunk.
Not very there anymore - I feel like puking.
I puked between these two pictures. Junior once told me don't drink if you wanna eat good food! *sighes..*
Last picture of the night at Phuture!
Don't really feel up for blogging anymore... *sighs*
Enjoy the photos first, will add in the text later!
My baby personally delivered roses to my office.During lunch, we went to Swensens for lunch at my request!
Weny and me.
Kevin's Breaded Chicken.
Kenn and I ordered Fish and Chips.Swensens could have given us a free Firehouse, but we were all too full to eat!
Weny's Teriyaki Salmon.After Swensen's I went to get the cake. This would be my third cake...
My Blackforest Cake from BreadTalk!
Posing with the flowers from baby...
Cake cutting in the office...
I hired Weny as my cake cutting assistant and she butchered my cake! LOL
Before I left work, I changed into my dinner outfit. This dress cost me a whooping $135 from GG<5.
At one of my favourite restaurants, Pasta Cafe at Takashimaya Basement Two....
Our Calamari with Sweet Chili and Tartare Sauce.
Baby's Spaghetti Ala Chicken.
My Assorted Seafood Pasta.
My baby.
The Birthday Gal.
My favourite dessert - Fruit Delight!After dinner, I had a shopping spree at Giordano. I just can't resist places that give me discounts on my birthday...
My hotel room at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel.
Comfy armchairs.
The telly.The bathroom is bigger than my room in Melbourne.
The bathroom sink.
The bathtub.
The view from the 29th floor.
I love the city lights.
Such a big and comfy bed.
Baby bought me a cake.
Grand Copthorne gave me a cake for my birthday too.
I have two cakes!
I think this is the first time my name is on TV.
My get-up for the night at Zouk.
Outside Zouk... Kaixin, Tavis and Me.
Standing between AhSu and Eric.
With my secondary school friends and baby.
Babelicious Kaixin and Me.
Me and my very red baby.
Me and Shannon!
Kaixin, me, Shannon and Farhana.
My poly mates, Raine and Qiuyan.!
Standing by the bar.
Dreamy looking baby.
Babes of the night!
My clubbing gang.
The three best of friends.
Farhana and Kaixin.
I met my baby here at Zouk.
Clubber-holics.
I'm getting so drunk.
Not very there anymore - I feel like puking.I puked between these two pictures. Junior once told me don't drink if you wanna eat good food! *sighes..*
Last picture of the night at Phuture!


2 Comments:
You changed again for Zouk!
Haha, don't expect me to go clubbing in that dress right! It's so girly and my baby says it looks like maternity wear... LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home