KTV and Prata
My good friends Kaixin and Melinda, since secondary school, have always been very concerned about my well-being in my love life. In recent years, it seems that my heart had been broken quite a number of times already. Naturally, they were a little apprehensive about my new found love, so they arranged a KTV session to meet up with me and Sherwin...
All the polaroids we took that night.
While I'm not sure how good an impression Sherwin left with them, he was just truly being himself that night. I just hope that they feel assured enough to not worry and trust that we are doing prefectly fine because I realy do feel that I am in safe hands.....
Anyway, they went off to meet their respective boyfriends after the KTV session.
My baby brought me for supper as usual, what to do, we both like to eat.
We went to this prata shop along Yio Chu Kang Road.
Maggi Mee Goreng. My baby ordered this for himself. Next time I'm going to get one for myself, it tasted really good. So yummy!
Mata Lembu or Cow's Eye as my baby calls it. Why can't just call it fried egg ah?
Tissue Prata. I've never seen a prata presented to me in this fashion. It was really good as well. The prata is very thin and coated very lightly with sugar, crisp to the bite. Just heavenly....
Plaster Prata. It's a prata with a fried egg in the middle. It's quite nice as well, but maybe I was just hungry... LOL
The curry for the prata. I prefer the curry the other time we had prata together.
I was still hungry so my baby ordered Roti John to share. It took ages to prepare and by the time it came out I wasn't really that hungry anymore. Notheless, it was not too bad but just a tad spicy for me....
I took this shot of my baby.
My baby took this shot of me.
See the difference between a guy and a girl now.... *sighs* haha
All the polaroids we took that night.While I'm not sure how good an impression Sherwin left with them, he was just truly being himself that night. I just hope that they feel assured enough to not worry and trust that we are doing prefectly fine because I realy do feel that I am in safe hands.....
Anyway, they went off to meet their respective boyfriends after the KTV session.
My baby brought me for supper as usual, what to do, we both like to eat.
We went to this prata shop along Yio Chu Kang Road.
Maggi Mee Goreng. My baby ordered this for himself. Next time I'm going to get one for myself, it tasted really good. So yummy!
Mata Lembu or Cow's Eye as my baby calls it. Why can't just call it fried egg ah?
Tissue Prata. I've never seen a prata presented to me in this fashion. It was really good as well. The prata is very thin and coated very lightly with sugar, crisp to the bite. Just heavenly....
Plaster Prata. It's a prata with a fried egg in the middle. It's quite nice as well, but maybe I was just hungry... LOL
The curry for the prata. I prefer the curry the other time we had prata together.
I was still hungry so my baby ordered Roti John to share. It took ages to prepare and by the time it came out I wasn't really that hungry anymore. Notheless, it was not too bad but just a tad spicy for me....
I took this shot of my baby.
My baby took this shot of me.See the difference between a guy and a girl now.... *sighs* haha


2 Comments:
of course lah .. afer u have so many falls ... we see liao also sian .. its your bf ..u chose him .. so u gotta bear the consequences come what may .. goodluck ..
XMG
yes marcus, i understand... no need sian anymore okay.
Post a Comment
<< Home