Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Our First Dinner

My baby took me out for dinner tonight, it was kinda our first real dinner together. He says he hasn't had the chance to take me out for a real treat yet since we got together. Everything did kinda happened pretty fast, but not that we could have helped it lah, of course.

We couldn't really decide where to go at first, toyed with the idea of Billy Bombers - I've never eaten there before, however, we ended up at Sake Sushi at Bugis Junction. I looooooooove Sake Sushi, it's my favourite place to go for affordable Japanese food. There was a long queue ahead of us as usual but we quickly found seats at the counter.

My favourite Fried Hotate. Yummy! But I just don't understand why they come in threes when others mostly come in pairs....

Goyza. Another must-have! It's just so nice... Writing this blog is making me so hungry!

My first time trying the Hot Plate Unagi. It wasn't that good. Too watery for my liking....

Fried Tofu. Sherwin took this timely opportunity to inform me that he likes to "吃豆腐"... *winks*

Deep Fried Vegetables. I forgot the Japanese name for this dish. I know it starts with "K".... Very yummy! Love the sweet sauce against the lightly fried batter...

Salmon Roses with Roe. I love salmon sashimi... I don't think I'll ever get sick of eating it...

Okonomiyaki. Japanese Pancake. It's another one of the usuals that I would order...

We didn't take photos of all the food that we ordered because we ordered a lot. Really a lot. I've never eaten so much just as a group of two. I guess there's always a first for everything.....


Now, I shall let you see the damage done!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tada! 13 coloured plates and three red plates...

Sherwin stole a picture of me....

Our First Dinner 1
My baby and me...

Our First Dinner 2
My baby and me... again!

Yes yes, okay okay, I know.. Enough.. Hee.. My bad... Sorry lah..

Looking forward to having more dinners with my baby again... :)

3 Comments:

Blogger melmel said...

that dish is kakiage.. sharon.. i love that too! y does the photos of u and him looked stretched...

05 April, 2006 09:38  
Blogger saccha said...

All our photos I upload to flickr... the rest are in blogger, but the ones we took that night were blurred to begin with lah, so I don't think it's flickr...

05 April, 2006 10:08  
Blogger Merv Kwok said...

foooddd... now im hungry lol. man them dishes look good!

06 April, 2006 10:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home