Friday Night Lights
Sherwin and I watched Ice Age 2 on Friday night at the new Cathay cinema near Plaza Singapura. This new cinema has ushers to show you to your seat! They even wear neatly pressed white shirts with red bow ties. How nostalgic. The recording of trumpets and drums will be played while the screen curtains unfold. Very cheesy but at least it's something we can laugh about.
Ice Age 2 was a very funny movie. I give it four out of five stars - please note it may be due to the presence of my company that made it so enjoyable... Haha...
After the movie, we went back to his place for anap while and then decided to head out to have some roti prata for breakfast before he sends me back home. We went to the coffee shop near the Chomp Chomp Hawker Centre. They sell prata 24-hours I think.. Not too sure.. Sherwin ordered two egg and one ko-song prata and turned to me and asked what I wanted, I was like "You mean everything you ordered was all for youself ah?". He replied, "Yah lah, then?" Oooops... Heee...
The curry was good. Not too spicy for me else I would be drinking a lot of water!
My single egg prata. It was very good, crispy and fragrant. I tried some of Sherwin's plain ones and it was exceptionally good too. So now I guess there's no need to drive all the way to Clementi for prata le...

Stealing some shots of Sherwin having his two ko-song and one egg prata... It should have been two egg and one ko-song but the guy gave wrongly.

Look at him pretending like I'm not there... Haha...
I reached home at almost 7am, and had to sneak in because I didn't want to disturb my parents. Nevertheless, it was a long but fulfilling night!
Ice Age 2 was a very funny movie. I give it four out of five stars - please note it may be due to the presence of my company that made it so enjoyable... Haha...
After the movie, we went back to his place for a
The curry was good. Not too spicy for me else I would be drinking a lot of water!
My single egg prata. It was very good, crispy and fragrant. I tried some of Sherwin's plain ones and it was exceptionally good too. So now I guess there's no need to drive all the way to Clementi for prata le...
Stealing some shots of Sherwin having his two ko-song and one egg prata... It should have been two egg and one ko-song but the guy gave wrongly.

Look at him pretending like I'm not there... Haha...
I reached home at almost 7am, and had to sneak in because I didn't want to disturb my parents. Nevertheless, it was a long but fulfilling night!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home