Shahi Maharani
Our dinner plans had been meant for three, but alas, sadly it became just the two of us. I wasn't feeling all that hungry for dinner but I love Northern Indian food so it doesn't really matter I guess, because I wouldn't be able to resist it.
The atmosphere looks quite grand horh. We thought die lah, surely very expensive one haha.
That's a very nice looking bar.
Love the lights!
Our complimentary papadums. It was a little spicy, never had this version before, a nice change.
And its condiments.
We wanted to take the picture with the food on the table but the waiter feels that we were the more essential part of the picture and so left out the food.
Some delicious garlic naan to start off. I think I drained the colour a little too much in Photoshop. I'm not a designer okay...
This looks like the next picture but I'm pretty sure this is the Chicken Tikka Marsala.
This looks like the previous picture but I'm pretty sure this is the Butter Mushrooms.
Our Sheekh Kebabs.

Mango lasee drinks. Artistic slant courtesy of Melinda.
I really couldn't finish the last bit of my naan with the butter mushrooms. I think because I ate too slowly and the food had gotten cold, making it a little less appetising. All in all the food was good in general. The naans were pretty yummy and I love the butter sauce as well.
Shahi Maharani is located at #03-21B Raffles City Shopping Centre.
PS: Here you go Brenda, my blog about food!
The atmosphere looks quite grand horh. We thought die lah, surely very expensive one haha.
That's a very nice looking bar.
Love the lights!
Our complimentary papadums. It was a little spicy, never had this version before, a nice change.
And its condiments.
We wanted to take the picture with the food on the table but the waiter feels that we were the more essential part of the picture and so left out the food.
Some delicious garlic naan to start off. I think I drained the colour a little too much in Photoshop. I'm not a designer okay...
This looks like the next picture but I'm pretty sure this is the Chicken Tikka Marsala.
This looks like the previous picture but I'm pretty sure this is the Butter Mushrooms.
Our Sheekh Kebabs.
I really couldn't finish the last bit of my naan with the butter mushrooms. I think because I ate too slowly and the food had gotten cold, making it a little less appetising. All in all the food was good in general. The naans were pretty yummy and I love the butter sauce as well.
Shahi Maharani is located at #03-21B Raffles City Shopping Centre.
PS: Here you go Brenda, my blog about food!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home