Thursday, January 05, 2006

Crown Chicken Pizza

I've heard about Crown Chicken Pizza from a blog I used to read and I just found out that it was next to the La Porchetta at Reservoir.

And so I dragged Alvin there to try it out! By that I mean that I made him drive me there while I gave the directions... hehe...

Unfortunately, I forgot what dish was recommended by the blog and I can't check it out....

Crown Chicken Pizza is located along Spring Street Reservoir.

My darling took a picture of me while waiting to order!

The chips and salad for our Chicken Wings and Ribs. I didn't like the olives.... But the chips were good!

We ordered a Pescatora pizza which was complete with seafood toppings.

A close-up at all the seafood goodness! The pizza was really good. Very tasty with generous amounts of shrimp and calamari.

Chicken wings and ribs!

The wings were really tender and juicy but the ribs were a little dry - but still good though!

And for our dessert it was Tartufo. Yummy!

PS: Writing the entry made me so hungry because all I had for today was plain porridge with a tin of sardines! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home